Visit us at the Fujitsu Information Capture Conference 2016 in London
The Fujitsu Information Capture Conference (ICC) will be hosted in London from September 12-13, 2016. This high-level conference will bring together distributors, resellers and software partners from across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), offering valuable insights into the latest trends and market opportunities in the document capture industry. For the first time the second day will be opened to end users. But be quick – there’s only a limited number of tickets available.
The theme of this year’s ICC will be “Digital Transformation – Managing Documents in the Digital Age”. The insightful programme of keynote speeches, presentations and breakout sessions provides delegates an opportunity to access exclusive content. This year’s discussions spotlight ongoing digital transformation and the role of electronic document management and capture solutions across all business verticals. The Information Capture Conference provides a unique platform for attendees to meet with leading document capture industry specialists in a dedicated exhibition zone, the “Solutions Village”. Opportunities also exist to engage with the latest document capture technology solutions and the industry leading ScanSnap and PaperStream software platforms.
- Industry, technology and keynote presentations by PFU management, digital transformation pioneer Jo Caudron and John Mancini, President of AIIM
- Specialised breakout sessions on the vertical markets education, finance, healthcare and legal.
- “Solutions Village” featuring the latest document capture technologies
- Fujitsu Information Capture Awards ceremony honouring the most successful resellers and partners
- Panel discussion by leading industry analysts