Review of the fifth Imaging Channel Conference in Barcelona
“Capture the Growth” was this year’s Imaging Channel Conference (ICC) motto. The event took place in Barcelona from October 8 to October 10 and almost 300 experts from 45 countries in the EMEA region listened to strategic updates by PFU executives; user presentations by representatives from the banking, healthcare and government industries as well as overall details from the Fujitsu scanner business. The highlight was the presentation of the Fujitsu Imaging Channel Awards.
Mike Nelson, General Manager Sales and Marketing EMEA for PFU Imaging Solutions Europe Ltd, announced in his keynote speech that PFU has again achieved record results in 2012 following a record year in 2011. He emphasised considerable growth against the backdrop of a weak economy, especially in the euro zone, and thanked partners for their contribution to this success. They also confirmed the growth trend being that 77% of Fujitsu’s partners attending the conference reported that their business was either “growing” or “strongly growing”.
And the award goes to…
PFU kept up its tradition of honoring particularly successful partners and projects with the Fujitsu Imaging Channel Award in the following six categories:
- Project of the Year Education Sector: Saudisoft (Saudi Arabia)
- Project of the Year Banking Sector: EmmediSpA (Italy)
- Project of the Year: Government Sector: Youston NV (Belgium)
- Project of the Year Healthcare Sector: Americana Computer Systems LLC (UAE)
- Project of the Year Network Scanners: IndraSistemas S.A. (Spain)
- Project of the Year ScanSnap Scanners: Alliadis (France)
Congratulations to all awards winners. Further information can be found here in our press release.