How to transfer scanned documents on your iPhone or iPad to your computer
One of the great things about the ScanSnap iX500 and iX100 is that it allows you to scan directly to your mobile device. Paired with the ScanSnap Manager you have all of your essential documents anywhere you go. However, you may want to back up the files that you have on your ScanSnap Connect Application to your computer For more information read this brief tutorial:
1. Make sure that you have a USB cable to connect your mobile device to your computer.
2. After you connect your mobile device to your computer, make sure that your iTunes is launched.
3. In your iTunes, find the device that you have the ScanSnap Connect Application on, and click on it.
4. Next, click on the ‘Apps’ section.
5. Scroll to the bottom, find your ScanSnap Connect Application, and click on it.
6. Click on the ScanSnap folder and click on the ‘Save to…’ option. After clicking the ‘Save to…’ option you will have to choose a destination to save your mobile scans to.
Once you’ve done that, you’re finished! All of the scans on your iOS device are now stored on your computer.
Note: This process will need to be repeated every time that you have new files on your ScanSnap Connect Application that you would like to transfer to your computer.