How to set-up your ScanSnap Scanner for continuous scanning
Having the ability to continue scanning once your current batch is complete can save a lot of time. Instead of creating multiple files for a large batch you can easily create a single file for your entire batch.
Here is a helpful guide on how to set-up your ScanSnap for continuous scanning.
Step 1: ScanSnap Manager
- Double-click on the ScanSnap icon in the task tray
- Click on the “Scanning” tab and enable continue scanning after current scan is finished.
- Click [Apply]
- Close the ScanSnap Manager
Step 2: Begin Scanning
- Load your documents in the scanner
- Press the scan button
- After your current batch is scanned add additional documents to the scanner and press [Continue scanning]
- When you are done click [Finish Scanning]
It’s that simple! Now your large batch of documents has been scanned to your computer.