Flashback: Our scan-tastic year 2015
As 2016 gets into full swing we thought this would be the perfect time to review the past and look back on an eventful 2015:
- On 17 February Fujitsu launched the fi-6400 and the network scanner N7100. The latter sets new standards because it processes images up to ten times faster. The fi-6400 brings high-end enterprise technology to new user groups at affordable cost.
- In March the smallest member of our scanner family – the ScanSnap iX100 – received the RedDot Award. The award is an internationally recognised seal of quality and is given to manufacturers for the highest attainments in product design.
- The introduction of the new SP series in June enlarged the existing Fujitsu product line. The scanners are designed to capture 20, 25 or 30 pages per minute (A4 colour, duplex 200/300 dpi) and help companies to raise their productivity.
- On the 1st of September, we kicked off the ScanSnap Enterprise Innovation Campaign. Business clients who purchase a ScanSnap scanner can win up to 35,000 pounds for their businesses. The campaign end on 31st March 2016.
- At the beginning of September, the ScanSnap scanners made their IFA debut in Berlin. Our new software ScanSnap Receipt and ScanSnap Sync were presented to an international audience for the first time.
- Also in September, the fi series was extended by two new scanners, the fi-7140 and the fi-7240. The scanners support diverse business processes and offer professional document capture for the desktop.
- In October, we made our third appearance at GITEX Technology Week in Dubai. The spotlight was on our imaging platforms, PaperStream for professional solutions and ScanSnap Manager for personal productivity.
2015 was a very successful year and we are looking forward to continuing our achievements with your support in 2016!