Flashback 2016: From London to Munich, ScanSnap blasts off to the cloud(s)
Another year has passed like the wind and we’d love to share some of our highlights in 2016.
- In March, we showcased our new fi Series scanners, the fi-7460 and the fi-7480 at CeBIT in Hannover.
- In June, we were proud to announce that another fi Series scanner was joining the family of professional scanners. The fi-7030 is an evolved entry model suitable for quick scanning, ideal for desktop scanning with its compact size and card scanning capability.
- Again in June, we held the Fujitsu World Tour! We stopped in various European cities. Under the motto “Human Centric Innovation in Action”, visitors could participate in a number of expert talks, breakout sessions and technology cases.
- In September, we hosted the Information Capture Conference in London. This high-level conference brought together over 400 distributors, resellers and software partners from across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), offering valuable insights into the latest trends and market opportunities in the document capture industry.
- November proved to be a busy month for Fujitsu. Not only were we honoured as “Company of the Year” by DM Magazine, but we also extended our SP Series by launching the SP-1425, a scanner that combines flatbed and ADF in a compact design, so it fits into even the smallest offices.
- November also brought Fujitsu Forum to Munich where we offered visitors a sneak peek of our new ScanSnap Cloud service, which has been available since the end of November. ScanSnap Cloud offers the possibility to scan straight into your cloud service, without having to use your scanner.
We had a great 2016 and hope to continue our successful journey with your support in 2017!